Friday, August 11
Duchesne County’s Got Talent
Show Time: 4:30 PM
Location: Duchesne County High School Auditorium
First Prize: $1000
Second Prize: $300
Third Prize: $200
Any area resident may audition. Auditions will be held in both Altamont and Duchesne. The top 4 qualifiers in each age group from each of those auditions will go on to compete for top talent in the “Duchesne County’s got Talent” main event. The community talent shows/auditions will be held in July prior to the Fair.
Date: July 17
Location: Altamont High School Auditorium
Date: July 27
Location: Duchesne High School Auditorium
Please contact the person in your area to sign up or get more information (if you live in a surrounding area, please audition in the community nearest you). Entry forms need to be filled out and returned to your community representative (listed in the “Contact Us” Section below).
Ages: 18 and up
*Ages as of Aug. 1, 2017
For more information about or to book your audition, contact:
Duchesne: Daisy Hanberg (646-3082) or Bridgett Ewell (646-3830)
Tabiona: Tomi Rhoades (722-7655) or Tangee Lazenby (435-650-9572)
Altamont/Roosevelt: Whitney Robb 724-8078
Rules and Regulations
- If group entry, the age is determined by the oldest member.
- No first place winner may try out two years in a row. They must wait one year before entering again.
- There is a 2 minute time limit for each talent. Points will be docked from talents that go over this limit.
- It is against the U.S. Copyright Law to use copyrighted music that is not licensed. Contestants breaking this restriction will be disqualified and not be allowed to compete.
- Each performer may only compete once in the competition. For example, a performer may not compete in a group number and then have a solo number as well.
- No vulgar, profane, or obscene music as determined by the Duchesne County Fair Board Talent Show Directors will be allowed. This also applies to the costumes and gestures. Contestants breaking this restriction will be disqualified and not be allowed to compete.
- Must be a resident of Duchesne County
- Must be an amateur performer
- Have Fun!
Entries will be taken on a first come, first service basis. The talent show committee reserves the right to limit the number of applications based on the time restraints. Please be sure all CDs and props are clearly marked with your name and phone number. Any stage preparations or props must be noted on the entry form. There is a 2 minute time limit for each talent selection.